How apt. Yet it made me laugh. Maybe the only thing about him these days that makes me laugh anymore. (I am especially aggrieved about having witnessed his collaboration with his 5-star QB recruit, something one can only file under "Heinous things one cannot un-see.")
Quote of the Week - I
Quote of the Week - II
Recruiting / Bowl Game Thoughts
- 18 points possible
- On which series will the 1st false start occur? (1 pt.)
- 2 points possible
Q1. Who wrote the poem, “Ode on Intimations of Immortality from Recollections of Early Childhood”, whose protagonist speaks of his infinite love for the natural world while worrying about those who forget the purpose of their existence?
1) Lini & Ungie
2) Jared & Invanka
3) Beyoncé & Jay-Z
4) Two middle aged Brits
Q3. Every autumn, The MacArthur Foundation awards its Genius Grants to 20-30 individuals for their exceptional creativity, a track record of significant accomplishments, and / or potential for future creative work.
1) 10 Bitcoins, valued on the day of the award announcement
2) $625,000 over 5 years.
3) $250,000 of art-based NFT
4) $1,000 coupon at the MacArthur gift shop.
- 3 points possible
- 2020: Mark Ungashick
- 2019: Tim Corrigan
- 2018: Brian Mullins
- 2017: Bob Jank, Mark Ungashick
- 2016: No winner (funds donated to charity)
- 2015: Jim Belnap
- 2014: Al Brunett
- 2013: Brian Ward, Ryan Corrigan